Distribution packages:The following distributions are known to package IdentiCurse, and it is recommended to use their packages rather than the tarballs, where available:
- Fedora has a release-version package in the Fedora 14 and up repositories.
- Debian has a release-version package in the testing and unstable repositories.
- Ubuntu has a release-version package in the Oneiric Ocelot (11.10) repository.
- Arch Linux's AUR has a PKGBUILD following the git tree and a release-version PKGBUILD.
- Gentoo has a release-version ebuild under
Windows builds (versions 0.7.1 or higher)
OS X builds (versions 0.8.2 or higher), packaged and hosted by NewbSoftware [broken links, use the tarballs for now]
If you need any versions not listed above (e.g., for testing), check the release tree.
There is no tarball provided for the development version, though your distribution may have a package for it. If not, you can get a copy of the current development version with git, by issuing either of the following commands (the only difference is in which repo host you're getting it from):
git clone git://gitorious.org/identicurse/identicurse.git identicurse
git clone git://github.com/identicurse/IdentiCurse.git identicurse